ACCESS Immigration and Visa Guidance
We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
Indian nationals travelling abroad require a valid Indian passport and travel authority for the destination country. The travel authority is normally in the form of Visa, which is obtained prior to the journey, except in case of countries where “Visa on Arrival” is available.
Indians traveling abroad may also note that some countries insist for certain minimum period of passport validity for allowing entry & for this confirmation should be obtained from the Embassy/travel agent.
Indians having the Emigration Check Required (ECR) category of passports require “Emigration Clearance” from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to following 18 countries if traveling on Employment Visa.
United Arab Emirates (UAE), The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Malaysia, Libya, Jordan, Yemen, Sudan, Brunei, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Syria, Lebanon, Thailand, Iraq (emigration banned).
Immigration check is conducted for all passengers, Indians or foreigners, both at the time of arrival and departure. The passports are duly stamped at time of arrival as well as departure. Passengers should be careful to see that their passports are duly stamped before leaving the immigration counter.
Currently the following countries offer migration:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you.
Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Countries that offer immigration
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
Common Immigration Categories
- Skilled Independent
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored
- Skilled Family Sponsored
- Skilled Regional / Provincial / State / Territory Sponsored
- Remaining Relative Category
- Parent / Fiancé or Spouse Migration
- Employer Sponsored Migration
- Investor Category
- Australia – 6 to 12 months
- Canada – 6 to 18 months
- New Zealand – 6 to 18 months
- Denmark – 8 -12 months
- Hong Kong – 8 – 10 months
- USA Green Card – 12-18 months
Advantages of opting for a point based immigration / PR program
- Eligibility criteria are clear and defined. If you meet the points, you are eligible.
- Your application is successful if complete documents are submitted & if the documentation is done accurately.
- You may be eligible for immigration, even if you have been previously rejected for any other visa. This is because of the clear defined eligibility criteria instead of the visa officer’s discretion.
- When you get a green card, you are eligible for all benefits like any other local citizen – free education for children, medical benefits, unemployment benefits & other government support
- When you receive your citizenship – usually 4 years after you land in the country – you are able to travel to a number of countries without the need to apply for a visa & you are able to sponsor your family & relatives to join you.
Why should you apply for Immigration?
- Rules may change. Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be a few months from now. You may not be eligible next month!
- You save time. If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
- You aren’t growing any younger! Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases. Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
- Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
- It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas. It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia or Canadian Passport.
- If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
- You will get the benefits of substantial discounts in education when you are a Permanent Resident. Invest in a new career, MBA or Master Degree Program then.
- Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
The first stage of the immigration process is to get an evaluation of your profile.If your evaluation report is positive it is recommended that you proceed.
After you have signed up for our full service, you are assigned a process consultant who will work on your case. Filing for your immigration visa involves many stages and paperwork before the final application. Sometimes English or French language tests or Education or Skills Assessment is needed.
ACCESS assists and hand holds you through the process, advises you on what is needed, prepares your application if required before a complete set is handed over to you.
ACCESS Overseas Placement Guidance
One needs to be aware of the parameters and requirements of international manpower recruitment processes if there is an aspiration for Overseas Placement. Contacts with International Job Agencies play a crucial role in Overseas Placement. The best way to get Overseas Placement is through reliable Overseas Placement Consultants and for that ACCESS is a trustworthy platform. We providea comprehensive database listing the names of those providing reliable consultation for Overseas Placement. The information laid down is genuine and one can rely on it.