English Usage & Conversation
- About the Course: To help improve English conversation, the course deals with all the basic tenses, articles, adverbs, prepositions and conversation useful for all occasions. Course material will be provided.
- Target Audience: The course has been specially designed for students who have studied in a language medium other than English and who have not grasped the basics in English, housewives and others.
- Course Contents: Grammar, conversation, and vocabulary building
Advanced English Conversation
- About the Course: This course helps to develop greater fluency in language. It teaches the participants correct usage of grammar, helps them to develop vocabulary, and instills confidence in speaking through sessions of debates, impromptu speech, etc. Depending on each group activities are undertaken to build language skills. Course material will be provided.
- Target Audience: Anyone who has working knowledge of English but needs to further polish it working people, students (including vernacular students), housewives, others.
- Why should you join the course? Remember the distress you went through when, despite your efforts, someone breezed past you because of his command over English? Surely, you wouldn’t want that to happen again? You want to try to attain your full potential so that you can tap it to your benefit.
- Fluency In Language: Constant practice in conversational day to day English enables you to speak without fumbling and struggling. It helps you to express yourself effortlessly.
- Reviewing Grammar: We teach you the correct usage and grammar so that you do not make mistakes.
- Vocabulary Development: We work upon your vocabulary to give you that edge over others.
- Instill Confidence: After the preceding three steps of our course, we have sessions of debates, impromptu speaking, etc. which will give you the required confidence to upgrade your life.
ACCESS for excellence in Public Speaking & Communication Skills
About the Course:
Through the specially designed ACCESS Public Speaking modules,
- Speak with Confidence and Style in any Situation
- Conquer forever the fear of speaking before a small audience.
- Take command of your audience with authority and presence.
- Make a strong impression at meetings and presentations.
- Enhance career and job performance.
A way with words:
Public Speaking is often described as “The art and science of establishing effective oral communication with a group”, sounds too complicated to learn, doesn’t it?
A way to Success:
In all walks of life – from manufacturing to marketing, advertising and aeronautics, success is a social phenomenon. This means that the better one expresses himself/herself before others, the brighter the prospects are to get tasks done. Look around you and you will notice that most achievers can present their thoughts in a more organized manner and can address others with greater ease. Not all of them were born with the ability to speak well. In fact, more often than not, these achievers have taken formal training. You can do it too! All you need is a basic knowledge of English and you can develop the courage to face others. Overcome problems of expression. And be confident of being understood by others. In short, you can be well on your way to success.
Lectures, Individual & Group exercises, Impromptu Speeches, Debates, Group Discussions, Audio Cassettes of world famous Public Speakers/Actors, recording of your speeches and replay and personal feedback from faculty, constitutes the course.
- Become a Confident & Articulate Leader
- To achieve the required confidence in Life
- Non verbal communication
- Barriers in communication
- Stage Presence & Visual Aspect of Public Speaking
- Tone & Vocal aspects of Public Speaking
- Language & Verbal aspect of Public Speaking
- Art of motivating self and others
- Learn to relax
- Tips on personal grooming & etiquette
- Be a Winner
- Develop positive mental attitude
- Be an optimist
- Never give up – never – ever
- Practice “Healthy Thinking”
The public speaking program at ACCESS follows a very rational approach to tutor students in the area of public speaking. This course is not only a public speaking course but also an all round development course. It doesn’t immediately teach you how to speak in public, but it first helps you develop the right kind of personality and outlook in order to speak in public, which makes the course interesting and worthwhile.
The Public Speaking course at ACCESS is different from other public speaking courses because it not only teaches u the A to Z of public speaking but it first develops the kind of personality and confidence that is required for effectively speaking in public. The course encourages freedom of thought and expression thus there is free flow of thought and the student is allowed to speak without any restrictions on the topic.
The expert feedback enables participants to judge what we are doing wrong and what we need to improve upon. Learn to be proud of who you are and unleash your potential to the fullest.